Paleo Garlic Bread
If you have around 1 hour to spend in the kitchen, Paleo Garlic Bread might be an outstanding gluten free, dairy free, paleolithic, and lacto ovo vegetarian recipe to try. This recipe serves 12 and costs 22 cents per serving. This side dish has 121 calories, 1g of protein, and 10g of fat per serving. 1817 people were glad they tried this recipe. If you have sea salt, tapioca flour, italian seasoning, and a few other ingredients on hand, you can make it. It is brought to you by A Girl Worth saving. Overall, this recipe earns a very bad (but still fixable) spoonacular score of 6%. If you like this recipe, take a look at these similar recipes: Pepperoni Garlic Bread Burgers (Grilled Cheeseburgers with Pepperoni Sauce Serve on Garlic Bread Rolls), garlic bread , how to make garlic bread from scratch, and garlic bread rolls , how to make eggless garlic bread rolls.
Preparation duration: 20 minutes
Cooking duration: 40 minutes
¼ cup of coconut flour
1 large egg
½ teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
½ cup of olive oil or palm shortening
1 teaspoon sea salt
¾ cup of tapioca flour
½ cup of water
Cooking instruction summary:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.In a small pan combine the olive oil, water and sea salt and bring to a boil.Remove from heat and add in the garlic and then the tapioca flour.Mix thoroughly and let rest for 5 minutes.Add in the in Italian seasoning and egg.Mix in the coconut flour and then knead the dough for 1 minute.Pinch a 1" piece of dough and roll it into a ball.Place the roll on a greased baking sheet. Repeat.Bake for 30 - 40 minutes
Step by step:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.In a small pan combine the olive oil, water and sea salt and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and add in the garlic and then the tapioca flour.
3. Mix thoroughly and let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the in Italian seasoning and egg.
5. Mix in the coconut flour and then knead the dough for 1 minute.Pinch a 1" piece of dough and roll it into a ball.
6. Place the roll on a greased baking sheet. Repeat.
7. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes
covered percent of daily need