Western Omelet Bake
Western Omelet Bake is a main course that serves 4. One serving contains 546 calories, 25g of protein, and 38g of fat. For $2.08 per serving, this recipe covers 17% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. 26 people have tried and liked this recipe. Head to the store and pick up milk, colby monterey jack cheese, green onion, and a few other things to make it today. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes roughly 40 minutes. It is brought to you by Pocket Change Gourmet. With a spoonacular score of 45%, this dish is solid. Try Western Omelet, Western Omelet, and Western Omelet for similar recipes.
Preparation duration: 10 minutes
Cooking duration: 30 minutes
½ teaspoon black pepper
8 ounces diced ham 8 ounces Colby Monterey Jack cheese blend, grated
1 tube crescent rolls
4 large eggs
¼ cup green onion, minced
½ teaspoon dry ground mustard
1 cup milk
¼ cup red bell pepper, minced
½ teaspoon salt
Cooking instruction summary:
Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustardFold in ham, cheese, green onion, and bell pepperCut crescent roll dough into 1 inch square piecesTo a small crock add 1 cup of egg mixture and 12 pieces of crescent doughBake in a preheated 350 F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until done.Add some grated cheese to the top during the last 5 minutes to melt.
Step by step:
1. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard
2. Fold in ham, cheese, green onion, and bell pepper
3. Cut crescent roll dough into 1 inch square pieces
4. To a small crock add 1 cup of egg mixture and 12 pieces of crescent dough
5. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until done.
6. Add some grated cheese to the top during the last 5 minutes to melt.
covered percent of daily need