Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars
Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars is a gluten free, dairy free, lacto ovo vegetarian, and vegan recipe with 10 servings. One portion of this dish contains around 1g of protein, 15g of fat, and a total of 169 calories. For 43 cents per serving, this recipe covers 2% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. If you have cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanillan extract, and a few other ingredients on hand, you can make it. Plenty of people really liked this side dish. This recipe from The Coconut Mama has 34394 fans. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes about 30 minutes. Overall, this recipe earns a not so awesome spoonacular score of 16%. Similar recipes include Dark Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (made with coconut oil!), Chocolate Muffins with Coconut Oil, and Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies.
2/3 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup coconut oil
pinch of salt
1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup or simple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cooking instruction summary:
1. Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.2. Once it melts add the remaining ingredients.3. Stir and pour mix over a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.4. Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or until it is set.5. Once the chocolate hardens, break it up into pieces.6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.Print FriendlyRelated PostsChocolate Coconut Butter BarsHow To Make Lotion Bars Only 3 ingredients!Coconut Oil Bath MeltsDoes Coconut Oil Clog Your Drains?
Step by step:
1. Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. Once it melts add the remaining ingredients.
3. Stir and pour mix over a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
4. Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or until it is set.
5. Once the chocolate hardens, break it up into pieces.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.Print Friendly
7. Related Posts
8. Chocolate Coconut Butter Bars
9. How To Make Lotion Bars Only 3 ingredients!Coconut Oil Bath Melts
10. Does Coconut Oil Clog Your
covered percent of daily need