If you have roughly 10 minutes to spend in the kitchen, Valentine Bark might be a spectacular gluten free and dairy free recipe to try. For 48 cents per serving, you get a dessert that serves 30. One portion of this dish contains approximately 2g of protein, 10g of fat, and a total of 210 calories. It is brought to you by Vickiben Singer. 9 people have tried and liked this recipe. If you have m&m candy, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, and a few other ingredients on hand, you can make it. All things considered, we decided this recipe deserves a spoonacular score of 2%. This score is very bad (but still fixable). Users who liked this recipe also liked Valentine Bark, Valentine's Day Chocolate Bark, and Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark.
Preparation duration: 8 minutes
Cooking duration: 1 minutes
heart-shaped candy mold
2 oz. heart-shaped sprinkles
1 (10 oz.) package chocolate chips (dark, semi-sweet, white, etc.)
piping bag or zip lock bag with tip cut off
Cooking instruction summary:
Melt chips in a heat proof bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between each time until completely melted.Pour into piping bag and snip off a small end at the tip.Squeeze melted chocolate into each heart-shaped mold.Drizzle heart-shaped sprinkles over each heart.Place molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.Remove from refrigerator and turn over onto a plate or mat to release chocolate hearts.Set out to serve or place in decorative bags or box to give as a gift.Enjoy!
Step by step:
1. Melt chips in a heat proof bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between each time until completely melted.
2. Pour into piping bag and snip off a small end at the tip.Squeeze melted chocolate into each heart-shaped mold.
3. Drizzle heart-shaped sprinkles over each heart.
4. Place molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from refrigerator and turn over onto a plate or mat to release chocolate hearts.Set out to serve or place in decorative bags or box to give as a gift.Enjoy!
covered percent of daily need
Valentine's Chocolate Pretzel Bark - Lynn's Recipes
Valentine's Day White Chocolate Bark Bites – Lynn’s Recipes