Homemade Muesli Breakfast Cereal
Homemade Muesli Breakfast Cereal might be a good recipe to expand your breakfast repertoire. Watching your figure? This dairy free and lacto ovo vegetarian recipe has 279 calories, 6g of protein, and 19g of fat per serving. For 76 cents per serving, this recipe covers 15% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. This recipe serves 2. This recipe from Foodista has 2 fans. Head to the store and pick up craisins, corn flakes/bran flakes, olive oil, and a few other things to make it today. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes. With a spoonacular score of 87%, this dish is super. Homemade Muesli Breakfast Cereal, Muesli Breakfast Cereal, and Homemade Muesli A Healthy Breakfast Recipe are very similar to this recipe.
Preparation duration: -1 minutes
Cooking duration: -1 minutes
1 handful Apple Chunks
1/4 cup Corn Flakes/Bran Flakes
1 handful Cashews, Almonds and/or Walnuts
1 handful Craisins, Raisins, Apricots, Figs
1 tablespoon Honey
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1/4 cup Uncooked quick rolled Oats
1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
1 tablespoon Wheat Bran
1 tablespoon Wheat Germ
Cooking instruction summary:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix the olive oil and honey in a bowl and warm slightly
- In a oven-proof dish, mix all the other ingredients and pour in the warmed oil-honey mixture.
- Give it a brisk stir and pop into the oven for 30 minutes, stirring now and then.
- Remove from the oven and cool for an hour.
Step by step:
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Mix the olive oil and honey in a bowl and warm slightly
3. In a oven-proof dish, mix all the other ingredients and pour in the warmed oil-honey mixture.Give it a brisk stir and pop into the oven for 30 minutes, stirring now and then.
4. Remove from the oven and cool for an hour.
covered percent of daily need