White Chocolate Raspberry Brie Cups
White Chocolate Raspberry Brie Cups might be just the hor d'oeuvre you are searching for. One serving contains 54 calories, 1g of protein, and 2g of fat. For 37 cents per serving, this recipe covers 1% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. This recipe serves 15. 19 people have made this recipe and would make it again. This recipe from Foodista requires brie, phyllo shells, raspberries, and white chocolate. A few people really liked this Mediterranean dish. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes approximately 20 minutes. With a spoonacular score of 9%, this dish is improvable. White Chocolate Brie Cups, Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cups, and White Chocolate Raspberry Dessert Cups are very similar to this recipe.
1.5 oz Brie, chopped (I used Lite Brie Cheese)
15 Athens mini phyllo shells
1/4 cup raspberry preserves
1.5 oz chopped white chocolate (I shaved mine with a vegetable peeler)
Cooking instruction summary:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place 1 teaspoon white chocolate in bottom of shell. Top with chopped Brie. Add about 1/2 tsp. raspberry preserves on top and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with leftover raspberry jam, place back in oven for 1 minute. Top with a raspberry. Serve hot.
Step by step:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Place 1 teaspoon white chocolate in bottom of shell. Top with chopped Brie.
3. Add about 1/2 tsp. raspberry preserves on top and bake for 8 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with leftover raspberry jam, place back in oven for 1 minute. Top with a raspberry.
5. Serve hot.
covered percent of daily need