Crab Spread might be just the condiment you are searching for. One portion of this dish contains around 5g of protein, 12g of fat, and a total of 143 calories. This recipe serves 12 and costs 76 cents per serving. It is a good option if you're following a gluten free and pescatarian diet. A mixture of lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, cream cheese, and a handful of other ingredients are all it takes to make this recipe so tasty. Plenty of people made this recipe, and 108 would say it hit the spot. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes roughly 15 minutes. It is brought to you by Recipe Girl. With a spoonacular score of 25%, this dish is rather bad. Try Crab Spread, Crab Au Gratin Spread, and Curried Crab Spread for similar recipes.
Preparation duration: 15 minutes
6 ounce can crab meat, drained and flaked apart
6 ounces chili sauce
12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 Tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 small onion, grated
2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
Cooking instruction summary:
1. In a medium bowl, use and electric mixer to blend cream cheese, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion. Spread on a serving platter. Spread chili sauce on top of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle crabmeat on top of chili sauce. Sprinkle fresh parsley over the top.2. Refrigerate for several hours. Serve with crackers.
Step by step:
1. In a medium bowl, use and electric mixer to blend cream cheese, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion.
2. Spread on a serving platter.
3. Spread chili sauce on top of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle crabmeat on top of chili sauce. Sprinkle fresh parsley over the top.
4. Refrigerate for several hours.
5. Serve with crackers.